What sets Signature Wine Lab apart from other commercial laboratories?
- Confidentiality - Our relationship with our client is strictly confidential. Accordingly, Signature Wine Lab begins every relationship with a confidentiality agreement. With confidentially must come security. Our system has robust electronic firewalls and several levels of security. Our corporate practice for the past 27 years has been to protect the security and confidentiality of our clients and our clients' data.
- Independent Laboratory Status - Signature Wine Lab is a division of Brunsing Associates, Inc, a local, privately owned technical services company. We are not owned by nor do we have any affiliation with, other wine industry suppliers. As such, Signature Wine Lab has no potential conflict of interest in demonstrating the quality or effectiveness of any wine making supplements, additives, or processes.
- Data Accuracy - Our laboratories have over 30 years of experience providing the highest level of quality assurance and quality control which is demanded by the Environmental Laboratory Certification Program.
- The Lowest Possible Detection Levels - Signature Wine Lab uses proprietary analytical methods developed over the past 20 years which enable us to achieve the lowest possible detection levels - essential to identifying certain off-flavor constituents such as TCA.
- Timely Results - State of the art technology and automated sampling systems assure quick response and real time delivery of results via the web so that our clients can make adjustments in a timely fashion.
- Unbiased Data Interpretation - While Signature Wine Lab has worked extensively with the vast resources of intellectual support and expertise available to assist growers and winemakers in our community, we maintain an arm's length relationship to assure our clients of completely unbiased assessments and results.
- State-of-the-Art Technology - Advances in analytics over the past 10 years has enabled Signature Wine Lab to:
a. Expand our analytical capabilities to evaluate the entire spectrum of constituents from volatiles to non-volatiles.
b. Increase the accuracy of measurement, and reduce detection levels in order to identify even the most subtle (trace) components. For example, we routinely measure TCA down to one part per trillion.
c. Reduce the analytical time, which translates into lower cost and faster turnaround time for our clients.